Wednesday 28 September 2011

Manic Metals - New Things Are In Store

I'm having a hard time getting started this morning...

NEW BANNER/AVATAR:
In the works. Also getting a real 2x4 banner made, for my craft shows. Also creating new business cards, a new logo, a full travel display, and some promo stuff - it should be an interesting couple of weeks...

CURRENT NEWS:
Working on multiple new ideas and I'm taking a ton of photos - I have new work, and it's going up soon. Lots of new and interesting things to check out! As always, you can find my shop at www.ManicMetals.com. Photos are usually posted on my facebook page first - get a preview of things to come there - www.facebook.com/manicmetals.

UPCOMING SHOWS:
See me in person! Hold things instead of just looking at pretty pictures! I have an upcoming craft show or possibly two - Mayday Underground Craft is holding a craft show at the Rochester Armory on November 5th from 10 - 4 p.m. and I will be there selling all my jewelry and home items to anyone who wants them. First 50 people through the doors get goody bags, so I would come early! I may also be at the Nazareth Craft Show on November 11th, but those details aren't set in stone yet.

That's all I can think of right now, gotta go make some more stuff and put the finishing touches on my ornament tree for my Christmas display. I don't like thinking about Christmas until after Thanksgiving, but I have to if I'm going to have ornaments ready by then! There's a timetable somewhere that says you have to be three months ahead of whatever holiday you're creating for if you want time to make and sell it, they aren't kidding...

No comments:

Post a Comment